LOUD pc noise dont know where its coming from

GarrettB

Commendable
Jul 11, 2016
So i have my new pc and its making really much noise and i dont know where its coming from

list of parts:
case : s340 Elite
gpu : Aorus GTX 1080 ti
cpu: i7 7700k
cpu cooler : coolermaster liquidpro 280
psu: CS750m
mobo: z270 tomahawk

I can hear it when i have my headset on/

Solution
Sorry, but that tells nobody anything except you have a noise. What sort of noise. When does it occur. Have you even looked inside the case when the noise is happening and determined if it's nothing more than a wire hitting fan blades? There's only 2 sometimes 3 or 4 moving parts inside a pc. Fans, hdd, optical and liquid cooling pump. Other than that, everything is silent. As to noises from non moving parts, that can usually be attributed to coil whine from the gpu.

Start looking.

Karadjgne

Titan
Ambassador
Sorry, but that tells nobody anything except you have a noise. What sort of noise. When does it occur. Have you even looked inside the case when the noise is happening and determined if it's nothing more than a wire hitting fan blades? There's only 2 sometimes 3 or 4 moving parts inside a pc. Fans, hdd, optical and liquid cooling pump. Other than that, everything is silent. As to noises from non moving parts, that can usually be attributed to coil whine from the gpu.

Start looking.

Solution