Question Low audio output ?

Hi, i've been wondering why my audio output is low at some random times, i must install the realtek driver from my motherboard page, and uninstall it to get the output back to normal (using windows driver).

Somtimes 40% is already loud and clear enough, but at random time it will output so low, unlike usual, must raise it to 80 to 100% to achieve the sound level i got before at just 40%. Also this is not placebo effect in my ears.

I checked hardware is fine on phone and its pretty clear some issues in software. Is this some kind of bug? Please let me know :D.

Lutfij

Titan
Make and model of your motherboard? BIOS version for the motherboard at the time of writing? What audio equipment are you working with and how are they tethered to the PC/platform? Also take note of your version for Windows 10, ideally you should be on version 21H1.

Reactions: Koekieezz
Make and model of your motherboard? BIOS version for the motherboard at the time of writing? What audio equipment are you working with and how are they tethered to the PC/platform? Also take note of your version for Windows 10, ideally you should be on version 21H1.
My Motherboard is Gigabyte B75M-HD3, Bios ver. F5 (latest), using Xeon E3 1240 v2, my audio is only headphone and speaker both use 3.5mm jack and yes im using windows 10 21H1.