Question Low core speed on Ryzen 3700x

Jun 21, 2019

Hello , I have a low core speed on my CPU. My CPU is also running on 35% while playing pubg what can i even do with that?

NightHawkRMX

Illustrious
Is this 4.2ghz during game? The 4.4ghz rated boost is on a single core, so 4.2ghz is to be expected for a game that utilizes multiple cores like pubg, or frankly any semi modern game.

What GPU do you have? What resolution and settings do you game at.

Jun 21, 2019
Is this 4.2ghz during game? The 4.4ghz rated boost is on a single core, so 4.2ghz is to be expected for a game that utilizes multiple cores like pubg, or frankly any semi modern game.

What GPU do you have? What resolution and settings do you game at.
Yes also while playing, maximum in task manager that shows is like 4.25GHz

ProPlayerGR

Reputable
Aug 7, 2016
Yes also while playing, maximum in task manager that shows is like 4.25GHz
Why don't you answer all the questions he asked you. So many people come to this website asking for help, but when someone answers and wants to have more info, the OP doesn't always respond with all the necessary information. So please provide us with the information nighthawk demanded.

NightHawkRMX

Illustrious
4.25ghz in games is normal.

The CPU usage will be low on a CPU with many cores and threads like a 3700x, especially if using anything but the best GPUs.

Low CPU usage is actually a good thing if performance is expected, it means your CPU has resources left for you to do other things simultaneously, like stream.

Jun 21, 2019
Sorry for wrong response. I have Geforce RTX 2080 SUPER. My ingame resolution is 1728x1080 and every graphic settings are on very low also in average i get like 120-90 fps

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS