Question low cpu and gpu usage

Dec 17, 2021
I'm not sure whether it's because of my specs, but I have the most latest bios and gpu driver installed. When gaming, my cpu and gpu usage is low (cpu = 20%+ and gpu = 40%+). I'm not sure if this is normal. Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.

My specs are

Ryzen 7 5800x

MSI B550-A PRO

MSI GeForce RTX 3060 Ti GAMING X LHR 8G Graphics Card

Team T-FORCE Delta RGB 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3600MHz

Cooler Master MWE 80 PLUS Bronze V2 650W Power Supply

Dec 10, 2021
What games are you commonly playing on the PC, are you getting the desired FPS that you are supposed to get or are you getting barely playable FPS? Are you being thermal throttled?

Dec 17, 2021
What games are you commonly playing on the PC, are you getting the desired FPS that you are supposed to get or are you getting barely playable FPS? Are you being thermal throttled?

Rust, warzone, GTA, apex , and destiny 2 are some games that I commonly play. The frames I get are good, but when I watch people benchmarking these games, they get higher fps and their usage is around 100%, also I don't think it's thermal throttling because my temps are just fine.

Dec 10, 2021
Rust, warzone, GTA, apex , and destiny 2 are some games that I commonly play. The frames I get are good, but when I watch people benchmarking these games, they get higher fps and their usage is around 100%, also I don't think it's thermal throttling because my temps are just fine.
Have you stress tested or benchmarked the CPU and GPU, While doing that did they go up to 100% util or did they just acted like they were not even under load?