Question Low demanding games causing lots of stutter

Dmeercat

Commendable
Feb 29, 2020
So I have a really nice built pc rtx 2080 super, ryzen 9 3900x 2x 16gb ddr4 3200 mhz. Though I'm running into some issues with low demanding games. Games like fornite or Minecraft have a stupid amount of stuttering, compared to high demanding games like GTA or rust. Wondering if anyone can help me with this

Lutfij

Titan
Please include/list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:

Make sure you're on the latest BIOS update for your motherboard. Then use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers and then reinstall them manually in an elevated command, i.e Right click installer>Run as Administrator. You should download the drivers from Nvidia's support site. Which slots are you populating on your motherboard for rams?

So I have a really nice built pc rtx 2080 super, ryzen 9 3900x 2x 16gb ddr4 3200 mhz. Though I'm running into some issues with low demanding games. Games like fornite or Minecraft have a stupid amount of stuttering, compared to high demanding games like GTA or rust. Wondering if anyone can help me with this
Fortnite can use a lot of cores,meaning your 3900 will run at low clocks unless you have it overclocked and minecraft has many versions and many mods, if you have a problem with vanilla minecraft it's very different from having problems with a 4k raytracing whatever mod.