Sep 11, 2020
Hi I currently running :

i7-7770 cpu
Nvidia RTX 2080
16gb RAM

my computer is struggling to get above 100fps on Fortnite And it gets very choppy and lagging at times. I don’t know if it’s the game or my hardware. I am not very tech savvy if you guys could help it would be appreciated.

Sep 14, 2020
Hi I currently running :

i7-7770 cpu
Nvidia RTX 2080
16gb RAM

my computer is struggling to get above 100fps on Fortnite And it gets very choppy and lagging at times. I don’t know if it’s the game or my hardware. I am not very tech savvy if you guys could help it would be appreciated.
Im having the same problems too but i have an i5 with a 1660Ti and im struggling to get 70+fps. Please let me know if you find some sort of fix because i think it is Fortnite itself and not the hardware. The only reason i say this is because i can play games such as Rust on a constant 144fps at high settings but Fortnite is almost unplayable. I have spoken to Epic and they were useless as always so i think the only thing we can do right now is wait.

ben001

Distinguished
Hi I currently running :

i7-7770 cpu
Nvidia RTX 2080
16gb RAM

Sometimes issues like lagging, fps drop/ low fps can be caused by an unstable network or server when you perform online gaming.

To be sure, you can perform a simple benchmark test to understand better about your hardware conditions. You can also review your score here or compare it with any online results with similar specifications. :)

Person268

Prominent
Jun 2, 2020
Hi I currently running :

i7-7770 cpu
Nvidia RTX 2080
16gb RAM

what settings?