Low FPS After Reinstalling Windows

samclaridge

Prominent
Feb 13, 2018
Hi i recently did a reinstall of windows on my pc and now all of my games are running terribly.
For example in csgo i now only get 20- 30 fps where as before i was over 300 i have no idea what to do
all of this started when my graphics tablet was not accurate in a game so I bought a new one still nothing, i reinstalled my drivers, nothing, but all my other games performed fine nothing to do with fps so i reinstalled windows after installing i installed and updated all the required drivers, disabled game DVR and turned off V-sync and for some reason my fps have dropped to unplayable levels.

My Specs
CPU-i7 4790k
GPU-EVGA GTX 1070
Ram-16gb DDR3
Mother Board- Asus B85-PRO GAMER

i have done a benchmark and it says my pc performed well with the only issue being that my os is on a HDD so i don't think it is a hardware issue

Solution
try this... Control Panel → Hardware & Sound → Power Options → Balanced Settings (Should be selected) → Change Plan Settings → Advanced Power Settings → Expand the processor management tab and look at your max processor state.

KiL3MaNjAr0W

Reputable
Sep 27, 2016
try this... Control Panel → Hardware & Sound → Power Options → Balanced Settings (Should be selected) → Change Plan Settings → Advanced Power Settings → Expand the processor management tab and look at your max processor state.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS