Question Low FPS and big drop of FPS

Jul 1, 2020
Computer Type: Portable ASUS GL553VD
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050
Intel(R) HD Graphics 630
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i5-7300HQ CPU @ 2.50GHz (4 CPUs)
Motherboard: ASUSTek GL553VD
RAM: 8Go
Operating System & Version: Windows 10
GPU Drivers: Up to date downloaded on https://www.asus.com/Laptops/ROG-GL553VD/HelpDesk_Download/ (I get all my drivers on the page dedicated to my model)

Hi,

I come to you because I don't know what to do. As the title says, I can have a game of league of legend at 18 flat fps with drops at 01 or even 0 ( yes I actually have seen the 0 on my fps counter ) during games. It is not the only game with low fps.
For exemple I played a lot of WoW WoTLK and Moded Morrowind lately, and Morrowind got ridiculous fps. I agree that since it's moded, I shouldn't have a flat 60 fps (and even I've disabled a lot of shader so it doesn't seems to much to ask), but to have 4 fps constantly is kind of a mood killer.
I've tried to update the driver of my GPUs and CPU. I did a entire scan of my computer with Avira. I already reinstall windows (the options without deleting personal files).
I don't know if that kind of fps is what I should have, but it seems to me that, even if my computer isn't a war machine, it shouldn't have such low fps (maybe I'm wrong and my computer is,in fact, a potato).

So does this seems normal or not ? And if not, what can I do to increase my fps ?

I already posted this on multiple other forum, but the only relevent answer, even if it was a bit obvious, was if I had my laptop connected to the power ^^, so I'll try my luck here.
Since then I installed MHW and I can't even pass the first cinematic since it got like 2 FPS and I just Alt+F4 ( I know that my CPU is under the minimal configuration, but seriously, 2 FPS and slowed down ? ).

I really don't know what to do now, any ideas ??

ASK THE COMMUNITY

TRENDING THREADS