Low fps cs:go good system

1) What are your CPU temperatures while gaming? Overheating is most likely the cause for your issue.
2) Which CPU cooler? If stock, it is inadequate for 6700k.
3) Are you overclocking or not? If yes, and using stock cooler, either disable overclock or get a better cooler.

Dublivor

Prominent
Feb 27, 2017

Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO and my cpu doest overheating

I dont have overclocked system

What are your temperatures while gaming? I have seen multiple instances of people claiming that nothing is overheating without providing actual temps. Sorry, but it is the only way to be sure (except nuking from orbit, but that's another story :)

Anyway, if your temps don't exceed 80C, do a full uninstall of your drivers by using DDU and then reinstall the latest version. DDU can be found here:

http://www.guru3d.com/files-details/display-driver-uninstaller-download.html

First, make sure you've got your monitor plugged into your GPU and not your mobo. Then verify your CPU and GPU are running at their rated speeds while playing. Check your CPU and GPU usage while playing, see if the usage is realistic, and if anything else is consuming system resources.

Sergioelectroids

Honorable
Feb 21, 2016
This has happened to me before with my Older PC. It was a great system but always had bad FPS. Just do a full reinstall of Windows and if that won't help then Downgrade your system's OS down to Window's 7. Before doing any of that though I would REALLY RECOMMEND you open up your PC and check for any dust.

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!

This is completely nonsensical and useless advice. Do not downgrade the OS.

Sergioelectroids

Honorable
Feb 21, 2016

It may sound like a bad idea at first but believe me. Windows 8 uses a lot more than 7. Learn your system and it will take you far. (Not even a joke)

Sergioelectroids

Honorable
Feb 21, 2016
Maybe your processor is damaged. Almost all processors have these backup core so if the original one's break down the backups will be enabled to take over. sometimes both the original and backups break down over time which I wouldn't say is our problem but is still possible. I wouldn't say go out and buy a new processor as I don't think it's your problem with the computer but I would go and get your PC checked for any damage.

Rogue Leader

It's a trap!

No... just no...

I have no words for the ridiculousness of this statement. Please just stop typing.

USAFRet

Titan

Care to point us to some documentation that talks about this "backup core"?

RealBeast

Titan
First post in a while where everything posted by one person was *all* completely wrong.

Perhaps he has Siri and she's just making this s### up as he mumbles away while asleep in a dream. :pfff:

mossberg

Distinguished
Jun 13, 2007

[video="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D4Ha_XjCuA8"][/video]