Question low fps even with a decent laptop gaming

Aug 9, 2020
hi, im wondering why i get way less fps than im supposed to have with this laptop that i bought just a week ago.
For example i played recently Rise of the tomb raider and according to this site im supposed to run this game with 87.6 fps on ultra details, but i get instead 50/70 fps on medium details (which is still good this game even with medium details is awesome) or Paladins which is a very light game i get 70 fps when the match is very intense on medium details too.
And of course i play with laptop plugged to the current with max performance mode, without limiting fps and no others software is running meanwhile. i think all drivers seems to be installed correctly (i just used windows update, geforce experience and device manager to install them). Also temperatures of cpu and gpu while playing seems to be ok all below 85°C with a cooling pad and some fan noise..
I mean, it's my first decent laptop gaming, im not an expert and i didn't find anything useful through google.... maybe it's normal or just i must to set something in this pc that i missed.. that's why im asking for your help,
thanks you very much.

Chassis & Display
Optimus Series: 15.6" Matte Full HD 144Hz 45% NTSC LED Widescreen (1920x1080)
Processor (CPU)
Intel® Core™ i7 Six Core Processor 10750H (2.6GHz, 5GHz Turbo)
Memory (RAM)
16GB Corsair 2133MHz SODIMM DDR4 (1 x 16GB)
Graphics Card
NVIDIA® GeForce® RTX 2060 - 6.0GB GDDR6 Video RAM - DirectX® 12.1
1st M.2 SSD Drive
512GB INTEL® 660p M.2 NVMe PCIe SSD (up to 1500MB/sR | 1000MB/sW)
Memory Card Reader
Integrated 6 in 1 Card Reader (SD /Mini SD/ SDHC / SDXC / MMC / RSMMC)
AC Adaptor
1 x 180W AC Adaptor
Power Cable
1 x 1 Metre Cloverleaf European Power Cable
Battery
Optimus Series Detachable Lithium Ion Battery
Thermal Paste
ARCTIC MX-4 EXTREME THERMAL CONDUCTIVITY COMPOUND
Sound Card
2 Channel High Def. Audio + SoundBlaster™ Cinema
Wireless/Wired Networking
GIGABIT LAN & WIRELESS INTEL® Wi-Fi 6 AX200 (2.4 Gbps) + BT 5.0
USB/Thunderbolt Options
1 x USB 3.2 PORT (Type C) + 2 x USB 3.2 PORTS + 1 x USB 2.0 PORT
Keyboard Language
MULTI COLOUR BACKLIT FRENCH KEYBOARD
Operating System
Windows 10 Home 64 Bit - inc. Single Licence [KUK-00001]
O

Last edited:
Aug 9, 2020
it wasnt on sold, i bough it on this site where you can assemble a pc or laptop and i dumbly choosed to configure the laptop only with a single channel also with the lowest frequency possible..
well fortunately i can still upgrade ram from this agency but the maximum frequency ram they sell is 2666 MHz. i read it's the absolute minimum frequency nowadays

Aug 9, 2020
Since the difference is small and its depends more on games the frequency between 2133 and 2666, now im wondering, 2x8gb 2666 or 2x16gb 2133 (also with 10€ less because i already have one)?

i know its sounds dumb this question, but as i said im not an expert at all and honestly i dont find having 16 gb more is useful since im just playing and netflix