[SOLVED] Low FPS for high end system?

Mar 31, 2020
Hi.

Recently, I’ve noticed that my FPS in cod warzone is kind of low (80-100). My system specs are:

i7-7700K (4.2GHz)
GeForce® GTX 1070 G1 Gaming 8G
MSI B250M PRO-VD
Corsair H100x High Peformance Liquid Cooler
Samsung EVO 860 SSD 250GB
2TB Seagate Hard-drive

I see quite a lot of people with these specs being able to run games at high frames. My 1070 was bought in late 2017, could it be affecting performance? I recently swapped it for a 6gb 1060.

Solution
Are you above the refresh rate of the monitor? If so then this really shouldn't be too problematic as it should be smooth gameplay. Also I wouldn't put too much faith in YT vids if this is where your getting your info/benchmarks from. You could re-validate the game files to make sure your not missing files which could affect performance. Also double check your game settings, some setting could be bringing your FPS lower so it may be worth messing around with those a bit.

WildCard999

Titan
Are you above the refresh rate of the monitor? If so then this really shouldn't be too problematic as it should be smooth gameplay. Also I wouldn't put too much faith in YT vids if this is where your getting your info/benchmarks from. You could re-validate the game files to make sure your not missing files which could affect performance. Also double check your game settings, some setting could be bringing your FPS lower so it may be worth messing around with those a bit.

Reactions: Nuvardex
Solution