Question Low fps in all games (need to play on low)

Sep 24, 2018
Two months ago i built a new pc with this components:

Motherboard ASUS P5B
Intel c2q Q9650 at 3.2ghz
Gtx 1050
8gb ram (but only i can use 6.9gb i don’t know why)
Psu NOX 500W
Hdd 500gb and ssd140gb (windows in hdd and games in ssd)

Csgo (all low) averrage 95fps
Fortnite (all low) averrage 80fps
Rocket league (medium) 60fps
Gta V (low) 70fps

Need some help to play on more fps in all games, i don’t have money to change the components right now...
I don’t like to play in all games with low graphic settings and have 60-100fps... because sometimes i have 50fps and i don’t know why. When i play the cpu is on 99% usage and the gpu is on 30%, i don’t want to think that’s bottleneck because i see people playing with this pc with more fps.

Two months ago i built a new pc with this components:

Motherboard ASUS P5B
Intel c2q Q9650 at 3.2ghz
Gtx 1050
8gb ram (but only i can use 6.9gb i don’t know why)
Psu NOX 500W
Hdd 500gb and ssd140gb (windows in hdd and games in ssd)

Csgo (all low) averrage 95fps
Fortnite (all low) averrage 80fps
Rocket league (medium) 60fps
Gta V (low) 70fps

Need some help to play on more fps in all games, i don’t have money to change the components right now...
I don’t like to play in all games with low graphic settings and have 60-100fps... because sometimes i have 50fps and i don’t know why. When i play the cpu is on 99% usage and the gpu is on 30%, i don’t want to think that’s bottleneck because i see people playing with this pc with more fps.
The core 2 quad lineup dates back to around 07. Don't expect to play modern games with high fps on a near 12-year-old processor and low-end GPU.

All of those framerates look normal from when I had a 1050. CSGO is the only unusual one.

Make sure to update GPU drivers. What are CPU and GPU temps in games?

Sep 24, 2018
The core 2 quad lineup dates back to around 07. Don't expect to play modern games with high fps on a near 12-year-old processor and low-end GPU.

All of those framerates look normal from when I had a 1050. CSGO is the only unusual one.

Make sure to update GPU drivers. What are CPU and GPU temps in games?
The GPU and CPU temps are good, 40-50ºC (the gpu has 2 coolers and the cpu has the 212 cooler master) what can you recommend me with no budget to buy anything right now or a very very low budget?