[SOLVED] Low FPS in COD WARZONE 2080 SUPER Ryzen 5 3600

wisdom1822

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2013
I've got a problem in COD Warzone regarding my FPS. On youtube it shows people with the very same setup as me (sometimes even slower ram) getting around 140-170 on high settings and 170-220 at low settings (1080p)
in my case as soon as I drop down the fps goes from 150 to 90-130 depending on the area, running the game at almost the lowest settings @ 1080p..
My PC seems to be under performing especially in this game for what reason I do not know..
I've tried: Reinstalling the game on different SSDs, clean driver installation, tried out older drivers, tried setting the cpu priority setting to (Normal) in the Task Manager, yet that didn't do anything to help..
My CPU is at stock speed with a stock AMD cooler mounted on top of it. my computer is entirely new as in less than 2 weeks old..
https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/32348572

Please help i'd really appreciate it

Solution
If you used the cables that came with the mobo - they are SATA 3.0.

I moved my old SSD to it with windows installed and I continued on using it the way it is (clean updated drivers ofcourse)
A clean install of Windows should've been done on the old C drive after the motherboard change, otherwise, there's still old Windows drivers and registry files for the old hardware sitting on it.

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
Do you reckon my CPU is also bottlenecking my graphics card? because it's receiving a low rating as well..
No. Userbenchmark has its uses, but measuring performance isn't one of them.
It doesn't use a baseline score, so your cpu and gpu are being compared to overclocked ones and not stock operation.
Plus, it's run by Intel shills, so it's even more useless for measuring cpu performance.

wisdom1822

Distinguished
Oct 1, 2013
No. Userbenchmark has its uses, but measuring performance isn't one of them.
It doesn't use a baseline score, so your cpu and gpu are being compared to overclocked ones and not stock operation.
Plus, it's run by Intel shills, so it's even more useless for measuring cpu performance.
When I bought this PC I moved my old SSD to it with windows installed and I continued on using it the way it is (clean updated drivers ofcourse). Also, I'm not sure I have it connected with a SATA 3.0 cable I'm thinking it might be the 2.0 version. if I upgrade the cable would I get improved graphical performance in games??

Thanks again my friend :>

Phaaze88

Titan
Ambassador
If you used the cables that came with the mobo - they are SATA 3.0.

I moved my old SSD to it with windows installed and I continued on using it the way it is (clean updated drivers ofcourse)
A clean install of Windows should've been done on the old C drive after the motherboard change, otherwise, there's still old Windows drivers and registry files for the old hardware sitting on it.

Solution