Low FPS in every game...

Sep 17, 2018
Hi!
I have a big problem. A few weeks ago, something happened to my computer. I started having problems with the FPS. This happens in every FPS game. League of Legends is working fine. But CS GO, PUBG, WOW im getting like 30 FPS. And i cant understand why?!?

I bought a new graphic card and replaced it with the old one, hopeing this would help. But no luck.
I went from Radeon RX 480 RS 4 GB D5 to Nvidia Phoenix GTX 1070 Ti 8 GB D5.

Here are my Pc specs:

CPU: AMD FX-8300
GPU: Nvidia GTX 1070 Ti
SSD: Crucial MX500 500GB
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB
RAM: HyperX Fury DDR4 2666 c15 2x4GB
MBD: MSI 970A-G43 PLUS

I took some test, but i dont really know what they are telling me. I'm not really good with computers.

I really hope to get this solved!

Solution
Check your CPU usage while gaming, and also max temperatures you reach while gaming. It should be below 60C for this CPU at all times.

Stuff like that can happen when CPU cooler collects dust and is unable to cool efficiently. Might need cleaning, and/or reapplying the thermal paste.
Check your CPU usage while gaming, and also max temperatures you reach while gaming. It should be below 60C for this CPU at all times.

Stuff like that can happen when CPU cooler collects dust and is unable to cool efficiently. Might need cleaning, and/or reapplying the thermal paste.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS