[SOLVED] Low FPS in Games Recently...

Apr 28, 2020
Specs: Ryzen 7 1700, MSI GeForce GTX 1660 SUPER GAMING X, 16GB DDR4 RAM @3000mHz

For about a month my whole PC has been quite sluggish, youtube takes +5s to load the homepage, discord randomly freezes, and worst of all every single one of my games are just tanking in FPS. I recently got a new graphics card (the one stated above), before I had a MSI RADEON ARMOR RX 580 OC which had been running fine, but my new graphics card was running perfectly fine as well when I first installed it, everything ultra and capped at 75fps (monitor is 75hz). But I recently got Valorant and it was working fine as well until I downloaded the newest drivers from NVIDIA which were made for Valorant and everything downhill form there.

Games (and i mean every game, from Forza Horizon 4 - Rainbow Six Siege) began running at 75fps like normal but would go to 30-40fps when in fights or multiple abilities/projectiles on screen, everything on my PC began to become sluggish and booting up took longer than usual. I thought it was my HDD or SSD and I cleared some space yet nothing worked, changed back to the old drivers and everything is still broken, I also properly cleared old drivers in safe mode and even reset the CMOS just in case. Took out some RAM and it did nothing. If anyone has any way around this please help.