Question low fps in league with good specs

Oct 24, 2022
so i have a rtx 3080 with a 5900x and 32 gigs of ram on 1080p and for some reason i really cant get good fps in league of legends ive heard some stuff about league being an outdated game and that it cant run good on newer graphics cards and stuff like that but how does that explain that systems with the same specs as me can get twice as much maybe even three times as much fps as i do in games? i tried so many things my nvidia control panel settings are on default i already tried putting on single core performance and nothing has worked my cpu and gpu run at liek 20%% in games but still i cant get more than 170 fps in game and when im like in fights or teamfights i cant get more than 140 fps nothing in capped and its just really annoying because i spent so much money trying to play games at good perfomance then this happens my fps in other games is somewhat okay a little under expected but that doesnt bother me that much. is there any good benchmarks i can do to determine if my system is the problem or if something else is at play. also when i play league it tends to stutter allot like as if i had vsync off but even when i put vsync on it didnt really change.. and when i tab out of league its really laggy and my typing and keystrokes are delayed. this never happens in other games

so i have a rtx 3080 with a 5900x and 32 gigs of ram on 1080p and for some reason i really cant get good fps in league of legends ive heard some stuff about league being an outdated game and that it cant run good on newer graphics cards and stuff like that but how does that explain that systems with the same specs as me can get twice as much maybe even three times as much fps as i do in games? i tried so many things my nvidia control panel settings are on default i already tried putting on single core performance and nothing has worked my cpu and gpu run at liek 20%% in games but still i cant get more than 170 fps in game and when im like in fights or teamfights i cant get more than 140 fps nothing in capped and its just really annoying because i spent so much money trying to play games at good perfomance then this happens my fps in other games is somewhat okay a little under expected but that doesnt bother me that much. is there any good benchmarks i can do to determine if my system is the problem or if something else is at play. also when i play league it tends to stutter allot like as if i had vsync off but even when i put vsync on it didnt really change.. and when i tab out of league its really laggy and my typing and keystrokes are delayed. this never happens in other games
If it's a game issue I doubt you will able to do much about it.

Just to see if something shows download this.

UBM

Reboot.
Wait a few mins.
Run ubm with the browser closed.
Post a LINK to the results page.