Question Low FPS in Minecraft with high-end laptop ?

May 6, 2022
Hello so im here to get some help for my laptop . I have gtx 1660 ti and i7 9th gen cpu , I am getting around 453 fps while looking into the sky in mienctaft. While all the videoes of gtx 1660 ti I have seen get like 1.5k fps on them , ill mention a video right here (1) Destroying My GTX 1660ti on Lunar Client #shorts - YouTube . I have tried debloating , overclocking , etc they dont even like help a little I get the same fps while on max settings with 8 render and low settings with 2 render idk how and why.
Please help me it would mean a lot to me .

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

1| You shouldn't believe everything you see on YT.

2|Mentioning your CPU and (discrete)GPU isn't exactly your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

3| Please state what you've done without stating an etc in the sentence so we know we're not suggesting what's already been done and failed.

May 6, 2022

2|Mentioning your CPU and (discrete)GPU isn't exactly your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

3| Please state what you've done without stating an etc in the sentence so we know we're not suggesting what's already been done and failed.
CPU: intel i7 9th gen
motherboard : idk my laptop is msi
Ram: 16 gb
SSD: 500 gb
GPU: Gtx 1660 ti ( ppl with trash graphics card get more than me like holy sh-)
PSU: idk
Chassis: idk
Monitor : laptop default ( 144hz)
before u say that " you dont need more than 144 fps" i do need to fix it coz other high spec game musst be running on low frames yk .

May 6, 2022

CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

and yeah i forgor to mention that when im on igpu i get like 1.5k fps but not consistent but ineed the same on my gpu