[SOLVED] Low FPS in Warzone Ryzen 5 3600 and RTX 2080 TI

Jan 22, 2021
Hi everyone,

I get very low fps for the graphic card and CPU I have. I haven't even tried Warzone on high settings but with low settings at 1080p as soon as I drop from a plane, I get 90 -100 fps. I've been doing a lot of research, watched a lot of youtube videos and I've not been able to fix this. Please help.

My PC has the following specs:

Ryzen 5 3600 No Overclock
RTX 2080 TI
RAM DDR4 3200 MHz C16
PSU CXM 750 W 80+ Bronze
MSI B450 Tomahawk Motherboard
NVME Solid State Drive 500 gb
144 Hz Monitor

Thank you

Lowering the in game settings generally offsets the load from the GPU to the CPU which in turn can lower over all framerate.

Also your PSU is a little suspect in that setup, the CXM while decent, is a entry level power supply not really suited for 2080ti's and may be failing to deliver consistent power to the card while under load.

Jan 22, 2021
Lowering the in game settings generally offsets the load from the GPU to the CPU which in turn can lower over all framerate.

Also your PSU is a little suspect in that setup, the CXM while decent, is a entry level power supply not really suited for 2080ti's and may be failing to deliver consistent power to the card while under load.

I am going to try using high settings to see how it goes.

About the PSU I already checked and my computer is using about 460 watts of the PSU so I think the GPU is running fine.

Jan 22, 2021
Do other games run ok?

Run userbenchmark and share the public link to the results.

The other few games I've tried play very well. With warzone I don't have any lag problems it's only about the low fps. Someone told me to deactivate the geforce experience which I'm trying tonight. I will do the benchmark and post it.

Thank you all for your responses.

I am going to try using high settings to see how it goes.

About the PSU I already checked and my computer is using about 460 watts of the PSU so I think the GPU is running fine.

Its not about the raw wattage it about the PSU ability to delver consistent power. Lower end PSUs have lower end parts so power regulation is not as "clean" when a high draw card like a 2080ti is drawing upwards of 260-280 watts. The CXM is recommended only for lower end and mid range builds.

Jan 22, 2021
Its not about the raw wattage it about the PSU ability to delver consistent power. Lower end PSUs have lower end parts so power regulation is not as "clean" when a high draw card like a 2080ti is drawing upwards of 260-280 watts. The CXM is recommended only for lower end and mid range builds.

It's my first build I didn't know about that! Thanks for letting me know. I asked a friend to let me try with his PSU and see how it goes. I posted my benchmark stats, I'll appreciate if you check them too.

https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/38885839

Thank you

Jan 2, 2021
Use GPU and CPU-time in Warzone to see whats bottlenecking you and run Warzone in same mode as those you research does.

In Plunder the fps will take a hit because everyone is crammed and loading in all the time.

I had the same ”issue” previously and my 8700k simply cant hang with a 6800XT as frametime on CPU is almost double.

You will probaby shoot up in fps when players gets fewer and circle smaller.

Jan 22, 2021
Use GPU and CPU-time in Warzone to see whats bottlenecking you and run Warzone in same mode as those you research does.

In Plunder the fps will take a hit because everyone is crammed and loading in all the time.

I had the same ”issue” previously and my 8700k simply cant hang with a 6800XT as frametime on CPU is almost double.

You will probaby shoot up in fps when players gets fewer and circle smaller.

My gpu time = 6 ms
And CPU time = 8 ms

I think my ram was the problem

Jan 22, 2021
Look up PBO, if you have enough cooling it may help. Also have you installed the Ryzen Windows Power Plan?

Will do. I don't have a water cooler but I have three vents on the front, two on top and one on back. Haven't had any high temps problems so far. My current power plan is "AMD Ryzen High Performance". Thank you!