lomoon17

Prominent
Aug 8, 2019
Hi I have been having issue with my PC as long as I've had it, I get particularly low FPS for the hardware I have, I'm not sure what to do to fix I have tried several different solutions, including overclocking my components to stable oc's, any help or suggestions would be appreciated. Avg. FPS ranges from around 60 on most games (F1 2020, No Mans Sky, Mafia Definitive Edition) with CSGO being the main game I play at around 150-300, avg. 200 (settings vary mostly low) I've had similar results on much older hardware and I feel I should be getting more from my components (GTX 970 & 7700K). All drivers are up to date. Thanks
Specs:
Ryzen 7 2700X @ 4.2GHz 1.35V
Corsair Vengeance LPX 16GB @ 3200MHz
Powercolor Red Devil 6700XT @ 2.74GHz 1.2V

Lutfij

Titan
Can you please include the make and model of the PSU in your build? How old is the PSU in your build? What is the make and model of the motherboard in your system? BIOS version for said motherboard? Assuming you're on the latest version of Windows 10, source the latest GPU drivers from AMD's support site, then use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers, then reboot, and then manually reinstall your GPU drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

lomoon17

Prominent
Aug 8, 2019
Can you please include the make and model of the PSU in your build? How old is the PSU in your build? What is the make and model of the motherboard in your system? BIOS version for said motherboard? Assuming you're on the latest version of Windows 10, source the latest GPU drivers from AMD's support site, then use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers, then reboot, and then manually reinstall your GPU drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.
Yeah no worries, my PSU is the Gigabyte AORUS P850W only a month old, MB is the MSI XPOWER X370 Titanium, the bios version is 7A31v1MS (most recent bios update), did this last week. I just also reinstalled the gpu drivers as you said, doesn't seem like a difference to me, only change I noticed was that the previous gpu drivers (5700 XT) were fully uninstalled, still at least after a quick game of csgo no difference. Is there anything else I can try? Thanks