Question Low FPS on really good laptop

May 11, 2020
Hi everyone so I have been having some performance issues on my laptop. I am trying to run GTA 5 on ultra settings but I get around 40 fps, sometimes it drops to 25 or it might go up to high 40s but I have never seen anything above 50 and with the hardware I am getting I assume that I should be getting at least 80-90 fps. I've noticed on NVIDIA Physx that my display is attached to the CPU's Graphics, does it have anything to do with my problem? If it does what should i do because I can't change it. Here are my specs:
i7 9750H
RTX 2060
16 GB RAM
1TB SSD
Also the model of the laptop is ASUS ROG Zephyrus GU502GV

If you go into the Nividia Control Panel (right-clicking on your desktop) you'll find a section where you can make your GPU the dedicated card. Also, you can try to disable the on-board graphics in the BIOS.

Yes if it is using your CPU's on-board graphics then your machine is not utilizing your dedicated GPU.

Make sure you have Geforce Experience installed.

May 11, 2020
If you go into the Nividia Control Panel (right-clicking on your desktop) you'll find a section where you can make your GPU the dedicated card. Also, you can try to disable the on-board graphics in the BIOS.

Yes if it is using your CPU's on-board graphics then your machine is not utilizing your dedicated GPU.

Make sure you have Geforce Experience installed.

I alread chose the NVIDIA processor and it doesn't seem to be working. Just now I tied to disable the graphics card on BIOS but I couldn't. There wasn't any disable option it. I already have Geforce Experience.