[SOLVED] Low FPS out of nowhere

Nov 30, 2021
So about a month or two ago I decided to upgrade to windows 11 and it had me change some settings in the Bios (Will admit I don't remember what the settings were) But I noticed that my FPS seemed lower in games... Thought maybe it was windows 11 so I went back to windows 10... Still wasn't fixed so i reset the BIOS to default and even did a system restore on my PC... FPS is still low... In Battlefield 2042 I'm lucky to get above 55 FPS on all low settings... On Destiny 2 I barely get over 80 - 90 FPS and I don't know personally I feel that should be higher for sure

My specs are:
CPU: Intel Core i9-7900X Processor
Motherboard: Micro-Star International Co., Ltd X299 GAMING PRO CARBON (MS-7A95)
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2080 Ti
RAM: Corsair Vengeance RGB 16 GB (2 x 8 GB) DDR4-3000 CL15 Memory
Power supply: Corsair RMx 1000 W 80+ Gold Certified Fully Modular ATX Power Supply

And Just in case my 3DMark results: https://www.3dmark.com/3dm/69013980?

Solution
I went back to windows 10... Still wasn't fixed so i reset the BIOS to default and even did a system restore on my PC... FPS is still low
a System Restore does not have any affect on the BIOS settings.
if you had done a lot of tuning or manual adjustments then they would need to be re-entered manually again.
my 3DMark results
getting better than 80% of similar systems means you are getting better than average performance.
some tweaking and/or overclocking would get you further towards the top %.
I went back to windows 10... Still wasn't fixed so i reset the BIOS to default and even did a system restore on my PC... FPS is still low
a System Restore does not have any affect on the BIOS settings.
if you had done a lot of tuning or manual adjustments then they would need to be re-entered manually again.
my 3DMark results
getting better than 80% of similar systems means you are getting better than average performance.
some tweaking and/or overclocking would get you further towards the top %.

Solution