Question Low FPS while gaming

Oct 24, 2020
I have an issue regarding GPU/CPU/mother board on my laptop. I got it new and it works perfectly fine while running ordinary tasks but when it comes to gaming (or whenever it requires GPU assistance) I get unexplainably bad FPS at basically all times. The thing (8gb ram, quad core i5 intel, geforce mx150 with 256gigs of ssd) should easily run CSGO, for instance, at 60+ fps but I get closer to 15. It ran properly only one single day, during couple of matches and the next day it was broken. I tried updating every single driver I could find , reinstalling windows a couple of times, eventually sending it back to the company that I got it from only for them to send it back and say nothing's wrong with it. Buddy of mine bought the same laptop from the same place around the same time only that his is perfectly fine and mine's f'd. Is there anything else I can do?

Oct 24, 2020
How old is it ? Have you considered a upgrade ?
Got it new sept last year. I know for a fact that it can decently run the games I want to play from my friends experience with the same exact laptop (lenovo ideapad 330-15ikbr). I opted for this laptop because it gave the most for its price, and it can deliver just that in my case it's somehow broken.

Is there a checklist that I should go through to prepare it for gaming?

D

Deleted member 1560910

What is your CPU/GPU usage while in game ? Load up CPU z and look at if you are running single or dual channel memory