Question low fps with a good pc

skymonster

Commendable
Jun 24, 2020
Hello peeps i would like to ask why is my fps so low in lol in base i get around 144 "yes i cap it at 144" tried it uncapped same thing in teamfights i get around 80 fps the game starts to lags a bit from the sudden fps drop i tried alot of things but nothing seems to be helping i had a 1050 gtx before and the fps was better now i upgraded and my fps went down like WHAT i dont have apps open in the backround few ones like "teamspeak3,discord,msi afterburner" am facing the same thing in valorant "MY GPU usage is 1% 2% ingame and the cpu is 14/20% ingame am i being botteleneck i just formated my PC with a fresh windows 10 pro my temps are very good cpu "30/50c" GPU "35/70c" ingame like please can anyone explain what is going on .. thanks "no joke am willing to buy a skin for anyone willing to help me fixing this .."
Specs
I-7 7700 "non K"
GPU RTX 2060 SUPER 8gb "all drivers are up to date"
Ram 16gb 2133 Mhz
screen: asus 144hz "using display port and yes my display port is in the gpu not in the pc"

skymonster

Commendable
Jun 24, 2020
Have you installed the correct drivers and disabled your integrated graphics from your BIOS?
yes my intel graphics is set to "PEG" and i have gforce experice it updates my gpu "i dont even have my intel card installed when i got to the device manager i only see my RTX