Low fps with EVGA GTX 1050ti

Aug 23, 2018
My Specs are
AMD Ryzen 3 1200 @3.49GHz
EVGA 1050ti
16 GB DDR4 RAM
Screen Res is 1920x1080

Getting about 40-60 fps in CSGO, 60 fps in Rocket League, and less than 60 in almost every game, all on the lowest settings.

-All Drivers are up to date
-PC was recently cleaned, fresh install of Windows

That's a phenomenal temperature for CPU when gaming. My rig and most rigs will run at aprox. 50-55 degrees Celcius in average.

I just have a couple of questions because your CPU should not be bottlenecking your GPU.
What motherboard do you have?
What setting are you on CSGO? All MAX?

That's weird indeed. Specially with temperatures like yours, it doesn't seem like there should be an issue. Have you tried looking at other people with similar builds than yours and what FPS they can hit?

In the meantime, I suggest downloading NVIDIA GeForce experience and update to latest driver. Or if it already is on the latest drive, then roll-back to a lower one and then re-update. Also checkout if there's a new BIOS update for your motherboard. Also check if you updated the BIOS properly. Sometimes you need to first update to a certain version before updating to the latest. Check if you're running Direct 12. Run a virus scan that could possibly be hogging the CPU load and interfering with your gaming.

Are you streaming while you're playing BTW?