[SOLVED] Low FPS with my Zotac RTX 3080 Trinity

Dec 17, 2020
Hi guys,

i got zotac rtx 3080 trinity and i dont get 400fps (some maps i get like 300+ only) stable on CSGO (1080p all settings is LOW) while i hear ppl with 3070 get 500+
i use old drivers (457.30) which gives me more fps than the last version of drivers.
in game my gpu work on max gpu clock 1710mhz

this is my pc

CPU : I5 10600 (non k).
motherboard : Asus ROG Strix Gaming-G Z490.
RAM : Crosair 8x2 DDR4 3200mhz CL16 RGB.
Samsung SSD EVO PLUS 250GB.
GPU : Zotac RTX 3080 Trinity.
PSU : Gigabyte AORUS 750w gold Full modular.
CPU Cooler : Arctic Freezer 34 esports duo.
CASE : Corsair Crystal 460x.

please some1 can help me slove this problem?
thanks

Last edited:
Solution
The point is not that I will have 500 FPS The point is if other people have such FPS why I do not have
Because these high end videos you are watching are probably on massive cooling loops with massive Overclocking. Which just deteriorates the component way faster. if you have money to just throw at a computer you could probably get up to that but there is no point whatsoever. you would be better off just sticking with what its already doing.

Ferimer

Distinguished
The point is not that I will have 500 FPS The point is if other people have such FPS why I do not have
Because these high end videos you are watching are probably on massive cooling loops with massive Overclocking. Which just deteriorates the component way faster. if you have money to just throw at a computer you could probably get up to that but there is no point whatsoever. you would be better off just sticking with what its already doing.

Solution