Question Low FPS

Apr 9, 2020
So I recently downloaded Warzone and thought that i would be fine to play it on maybe 120-140 FPS on low settings.

My PC :

AMD Ryzen 5 1600X Six-Core Processor

GeForce GTX 1060 6GB

16 GB RAM

Here's a userbenchmark result : https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/26430834#GRAPHICS_CARD

I hope this data is enough..

So I started playing Warzone then on relatively high settings at first and got around 70-90 FPS, then I turned down the settings a bit and now I am playing with 50-70 FPS with my GPU not going over 15% capacity at any time. My CPU is always at a hundred percent capacity in Warzone. But in League for example I get around 100 FPS and my GPU and CPU are not giving a <Mod Edit> getting to the optimal 144 FPS for my monitor. This bothered me a long time in League but I thought it has to do with League itself. My CPU, PC and GPU dont have any power related restrictions I checked that already so if you could help me that would be awesome. Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Apr 9, 2020
I just tried to change my RAM to 2400 but all my PC would do then is to restart and turn off immediately and then send me in to the safe mode or so. it wouldnt boot windows.

Apr 9, 2020
background cpu usage is high
what the cpu/gpu temp?
ram not running at 2400?
yeah i feel like opera is taking a huge amount of capacity.

temps in idle are CPU around 50 and GPU around 45
i dont know the gaming temps right now ill check soon

i did change the ram to 2400 at some point but i think i had some problems with it i dont remember that good