[SOLVED] Low fps

Oct 24, 2021
Hello everyone,

PC Specs:
Intel Core i5-9600K (speed around 4.3GHz)
MSI MPG Z390 GAMING PLUS
MSI RTX 3070 GAMING Z TRIO LHR
Corsair 16GB 3200Mhz
500GB SSD Drive
Windows 10

So I have had on average 300fps (1280x960) in FPS Benchmark workshop in csgo before updating to Windows 11. I have quickly found out that my fps in csgo didn't improve upon updating so I reverted back to Windows 10, but now I am only out putting 240fps in FPS Benchmark workshop. Any idea where the problem is? Also, should I be not getting more fps than 300? I've seen video on youtube that show over 350fps.

Thank you for your time

Solution
So just to be clear Win 11 is not a better gaming platform and people should not switch to Win 11 for that reason. Now that you installed Win 11 and reverted back, you are going to have to check all your drivers to make sure they are all up to date, including checkin/reinstalling your chipset drivers, and any other motherboard required drivers from your motherboards support site. Check your bios to make sure it is up to date. Then check to make sure windows didn't install an older driver for your gpu.
So just to be clear Win 11 is not a better gaming platform and people should not switch to Win 11 for that reason. Now that you installed Win 11 and reverted back, you are going to have to check all your drivers to make sure they are all up to date, including checkin/reinstalling your chipset drivers, and any other motherboard required drivers from your motherboards support site. Check your bios to make sure it is up to date. Then check to make sure windows didn't install an older driver for your gpu.

Reactions: Sufli
Solution