Status
Not open for further replies.

Rorschachs

Honorable
Sep 17, 2012
Hello, i started playing a first person shooter called "PlanetSide 2" and my fps are about 20-35 (frames per second).
I have no idea in the matter of computers hardware and only a little bit about the software side, and I would really like to know why do I have only 20-35 fps, and how much would it affect my gaming (i read online that it's harder to play when the fps are lower then about 60).
These are my specs:
CPU: Core 2 Duo E8400 3.0GHz
GPX: Radeon HD 7750 Sapphire 1GB GDDR5 Edition
RAM: 4GB
Internet connection: 12MB with cable.
I run the game on Low res (although when i tried running it on medium the outcome was THE SAME)
So i thought it might be a graphic problem but i'm not so sure, if it isn't so please help me understand what it is and where should i ask it.
BTW - In other games such as Assassin's creed 3 and FarCry 3 the game shatters some times AND there is a TONE of lag in Guild wars 2 that makes it impossible to play.

Thank you in advance.
Assaf.

Solution
see how you have an e8400, the e means it has 2 cores.

you want something like a q8400 or q9400 or q9550 or something. it is pretty old hardware so buying it new can be quite overpriced. if u can find one used for 100 bucks or less i would say go for it.

Rorschachs

Honorable
Sep 17, 2012
Ok thank you again :)
although i have NO IDEA what it means, as i said before im dumb at this subject,
so if you can in any way give me an advice on which one i should get and the price range i would be thankfull

neon neophyte

Splendid
BANNED
see how you have an e8400, the e means it has 2 cores.

you want something like a q8400 or q9400 or q9550 or something. it is pretty old hardware so buying it new can be quite overpriced. if u can find one used for 100 bucks or less i would say go for it.

Solution
Status
Not open for further replies.