[SOLVED] Low Frame rate, low CPU, Memory and Disk

Jul 23, 2020
Recently I have noticed a dip in performance with my FPS. I started to notice I was getting worse FPS all of the sudden out of nowhere.
I get around 90-100FPS currently (I used to get over 200 in the same games) and even when I change the graphics settings in a games it doesn't change the GPU usage or FPS very much still _70%GPU and about 100 FPS with stuttering included

SPECS: Nividia RTX 2060
I7 8700k
asrock motherboard b360m ib-r1
16GB Ram

My computer never uses more than 70% usage of CPU Memory or GPU power
I don't think think it is a bottle neck
I have messed around with power settings to change it to max performance.

A friend showed me Evga X1 to see if overclocking it would work but it only increases it by about 5-10% (70-80%GPU)

Please help me solve to make my GPU use its full potential, thanks!

Solution
Can you parse a link to the ram kit you're using? You should've gone with a Z390 chipset board or a Z370 chipset board at the very least. We will need to know the make and model of the PSU as well as it's age and you should check and see if you're on the latest BIOS update for the motherboard and the latest version of Windows 10.

Lastly, use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers and reinstall your drivers from the latest found off of Nvidia's support site, manually installing it in an elevated command, i.e Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Lutfij

Titan
Can you parse a link to the ram kit you're using? You should've gone with a Z390 chipset board or a Z370 chipset board at the very least. We will need to know the make and model of the PSU as well as it's age and you should check and see if you're on the latest BIOS update for the motherboard and the latest version of Windows 10.

Lastly, use DDU to uninstall your GPU drivers and reinstall your drivers from the latest found off of Nvidia's support site, manually installing it in an elevated command, i.e Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Solution