Hello
My specs are:
Ryzen 5 2600
Gigabyte 1080 ti OC gaming 11g
Asus Crosshair VII HERO
2x8gb of ddr4 2133mhz ram
Corsair CX series CX750 750W
1080p monitor
I have between 60-150 frames on fortnite and 60-120 on rust. The problem is that my framerate is not stable. I get jumps from 120 to 60.
Something that might help?

Last edited:
Framerate is never stable unless you manually lock it. It depends on the game's scene that needs to be rendered. If it's a simple picture, you'll get high FPS, but as soon as the system has to process a more complex scene, FPS will slow down. You have an incredible system, but I'm not surprised it'll drop to 60FPS on heavily demanding scenes. As long as you're averaging higher, your numbers sounds fine to me.

Last edited:
Feb 23, 2019
Framerate is never stable unless you manually lock it. It depends on the game's scene that needs to be rendered. If it's a simple picture, you'll get high FPS, but as soon as the system has to process a more complex scene, FPS will slow down. You have an incredible system, but I'm not surprised it'll drop to 60FPS on heavily demanding scenes. As long as you're averaging higher, your numbers sounds fine to me.
My friends that have 1060's get between 100-140 frames with same settings. And i hate that.

Mar 4, 2019
I'm having the same issue. My friend has a 1080 and gets 250-300 fps and i have a 1080 ti and get 100-150 fps on lower settings then his. I'm really upset and am pissed.

TRENDING THREADS