Jan 8, 2022
i have rtx 3060 and i510400, idk when i play valorant my max gpu usage is 2% and cpu is around 30% and i get around 220fps everything on low ( stutter sometimes or freeze for sec). Idk what to do i tryed every thing from overclocking and optimising windows 10. For other games i get to low gpu (around 60% not more) and same for cpu usage

Lutfij

Titan
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

We're going to need a little more information from your end. When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:

BIOS version for your motherboard? Include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model.

Jan 8, 2022
Welcome to the forums, newcomer!

We're going to need a little more information from your end. When posting a thread of troubleshooting nature, it's customary to include your full system's specs. Please list them like so:
CPU: i5 10400
Motherboard:asus prime h510-e
Ram:16gb
SSD/HDD:sdd
GPU: rtx 3060
PSU:
Chassis:
Monitor:Asus VG248QG

its new prebuild pc 2 months old

BIOS version for your motherboard? Include the age of the PSU apart from it's make and model.

Valorant is very much dependent on the performance of the single master thread.
To check your single thread performance, run CPU-Z bench and look at the single thread rating.
You should get a score of about 460:
https://valid.x86.fr/bench/0f9irl

Be careful how you interpret task manager cpu utilizations.
Windows will spread the activity of a single thread over all available threads.
So, if you had a game that was single threaded and cpu bound, it would show up on a quad core processor as 25%
utilization across all 4 threads.
leading you to think your bottleneck was elsewhere.

What did you overclock?
10400 is not overclockable.

What did you do to "optimize" windows?

Jan 8, 2022
sorry am really new to pc so yeah i don't know a lot of stuff how it works. Nope i overclocked my gpu and i followed some guy on yt how to optimise windows 10 for gaming
Valorant is very much dependent on the performance of the single master thread.
To check your single thread performance, run CPU-Z bench and look at the single thread rating.
You should get a score of about 460:
https://valid.x86.fr/bench/0f9irl

Be careful how you interpret task manager cpu utilizations.
Windows will spread the activity of a single thread over all available threads.
So, if you had a game that was single threaded and cpu bound, it would show up on a quad core processor as 25%
utilization across all 4 threads.
leading you to think your bottleneck was elsewhere.

What did you overclock?
10400 is not overclockable.

What did you do to "optimize" windows?

sorry am really new to pc so yeah i don't know a lot of stuff how it works. Nope i overclocked my gpu and i followed some guy on yt how to optimise windows 10 for gaming

Jan 8, 2022
I have problem with low gpu usage and cpu usage while gaming in every game. I started to play Squad and i get 40-45% gpu usage and cpu around 25% and i have everything on low just around 70fps. Idk i tried every thing nothings works.

specs:

rtx3060

i510400

16gb ram 2666mhz