Oct 14, 2020
hi iv had this problem for awhile now of low gpu usage + shadowplay clipping at random fps.
my gpu usage in any game is around 30-60 including, warzone, black ops cold war, bo3, fortnite ect
with under whelming fps. The other problem i have is with shadowplay, no matter what frames i set it to capture as it ends up being laggy with a random frame rate that i did not set it as. exmp 45fps 30fps 25fps.

things ive tried: uninstalling geforce + drivers with DDU and without (clean installs), old drivers, battery settings, NVidia control panel settings, a full reset of window.

any help would be much appreciated !

SYSTEM SPECS: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/36245379

VIDEO EXAMPLE:
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o7pw3oNDlJg&t=19s

this one clipped at 30 when i have shadowplay set to 60

( i plan on upgrading soon but the shadowplay issue is new with no change in specs)

Lutfij

Titan
Your link to your specs, does not include the make and model of your PSU and it's age. Include them. What is the version of BIOS you're currently on? The link you've included states Windows 10 but does not state what version you're on at the time of writing.

Is this the make and model of your motherboard? If so, you have BIOS updates pending for your motherboard. Gradually update your BISO till you reach the latest on that list.

Did you reinstall the drivers with the latest found off of Nvidia's support site, manually installing drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator?

I noticed minor stutter in your video but the frames didn't go below 120.

Oct 14, 2020
Your link to your specs, does not include the make and model of your PSU and it's age. Include them. What is the version of BIOS you're currently on? The link you've included states Windows 10 but does not state what version you're on at the time of writing.

Is this the make and model of your motherboard? If so, you have BIOS updates pending for your motherboard. Gradually update your BISO till you reach the latest on that list.

Did you reinstall the drivers with the latest found off of Nvidia's support site, manually installing drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator?

I noticed minor stutter in your video but the frames didn't go below 120.

hey thanks for the reply, im not sure what the power is but its from a prebuild that i bought a while ago and when my motherboard broke i bought a new GPU (2080) which i now know was dumb. the motherboard is this from what speecy tells me: Micro-Star International Co. Ltd. MS-B905 (U3E1) ... not sure if thats the actual motherboard name or what because it is a prebuild. and im not sure how to find which prebuild type it is. For the drivers i did install them from the site.

thanks for the help sorry im not very experienced in pc trouble shooting