Question low gpu usage

If you were playing at low res/low quality (1080P is relatively low for a 5700), and were using a weak CPU (i3-2100, i3-6100, FX8350), those might also combine to show low GPU usage...; increase the quality to max, does GPU usage go up at least a little?

Additionally, if the game was already installed/configured for some other GPU during the game's initial installation, and then you upgraded GPU's afterward, that can cause driver/config issues within the game itself...

Sep 5, 2020
If you were playing at low res/low quality (1080P is relatively low for a 5700), and were using a weak CPU (i3-2100, i3-6100, FX8350), those might also combine to show low GPU usage...; increase the quality to max, does GPU usage go up at least a little?

Additionally, if the game was already installed/configured for some other GPU during the game's initial installation, and then you upgraded GPU's afterward, that can cause driver/config issues within the game itself...
my cpu is i5 9400f and everything in game maxed out and i reboot my computer after the change