Question Low GPU Usage

JackFive

Reputable
Aug 16, 2019
Hello guys , First of all i dont know where to post about this problem but as i get lower gpu usage in this particular game which causes lags i guess.
So i'm experiencing lower gpu usage in the gameloop emulator(which is legal to talk about i guess) Pubg mobile which causes huge frame drops stutters and choppiness in game which is really bad i die alot of times because of it...
well i get about 0-25% gpu usage at max while cpu hovers about 50-90% and gpu clocks are also lowered...So is there anything i could fix this issue? Any performance tweaks to the emulator?
My system is: Core i5 2400 stock Gtx 1050 2gb 4GB RAM WIN 10 pro.
Yes i know i have 4gb ram currently but i had a q6600 2.92ghz and 7gb ram but these lags and frame drops frame rate were even worse on than processor and gpu usage was also lower so i dont think this is due to the ram ..maybe its just the processor or the game itself..
if there's any other info to give,Let me know.
Have a nice day :D

JackFive

Reputable
Aug 16, 2019
bad emulation perhaps? Tou should have mentioned the other part as well as the q6600
I just changed the processor (meanwhile mobo ram case and processor ofc) while gpu is same
Q6600 was even bad this i5 is alot better than that but still lags badly when someone comes near or while shooting the fps cut into half sometimes goes to 12 fps ..also the 1% and .1% is sometimes 0 and 0 respectively.

One more thing i wanted to ask is..which one should i use?
Direct X ,Direct X + ,Open GL or Open GL+
Which one will provide best performance with this hardware?

Last edited: