low GTA V performance (low fps)

Aug 5, 2018
Hello to anyone reading this.

My problem here is low fps in GTA V with a average rig, I expected at least 60fps constantly even in cities but that is where the problem starts.

My rig:
Processor :AMD Athlon(tm) X4 845 Quad Core Processor, 3491 Mhz, 2 Core(s), 4 Logical
Graphics card: GeForce gtx750ti 2gb
Memory: 8gb 1600mhz
Motherboard: ASUS A68HM-K

To add:
I have two monitor one being a Medion 1680x1050 and a PHILIPS (main one where I play all my games) 1440x900 can go to 75hz but monitor displays to use 60hz.

When driving the fps is even worse, I've tried searching on google but it didn't seem to help me.
In city driving i get roughly 30 fps or even lower by my feel.
Outside the cities is 60 fps when standing and when driving it lower quite a lot.

If you have any suggestions I'll take a look at any of them, this is my first forum post so I didn't know how to compile it quite well.

Thank you for reading.

Solution
GTA V doesn't get very good FPS. It's not highly optimized. Especially on that system.

On a half decent modern system such as a Radeon 580 at 1080p and maybe a good but last generation AMD FX 8350 CPU, your lucky to get over 60fps consistently. Personally with GTA V and that system, I'm happy to not dip below 45FPS and avoid any lag. Takes quite a good system to get over 60fps.

gondo

Distinguished
GTA V doesn't get very good FPS. It's not highly optimized. Especially on that system.

On a half decent modern system such as a Radeon 580 at 1080p and maybe a good but last generation AMD FX 8350 CPU, your lucky to get over 60fps consistently. Personally with GTA V and that system, I'm happy to not dip below 45FPS and avoid any lag. Takes quite a good system to get over 60fps.

Solution
Aug 5, 2018