Question Low-mid class gaming PC

D

Deleted member 1588519

Hello All!
I have decided that it's finally time to upgrade my gaming rig and I would like to ask you for help. I would really appreciate if you could tell me whether it's going to work as it supposed to with the components given. Any tips for better value/performance components are appreciated as well. Please note that I have chosen smaller case as I move a lot and I despise laptops. My goal is to run games in Full HD on high-max details, mid details for more demanding games. So nothing crazy. Components are as follows - CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 1200; GPU: MSI GeForce GTX 1050 Ti AERO ITX 4G OCV1; MB: GIGABYTE B450M DS3H - AMD B450; Case: CoolerMaster MasterBox Q300L; RAM: Crucial Ballistix Sport AT 16GB (2x8GB) DDR4 3200; PSU: Corsair VS Series VS450 (v.2018) - 450W; SSD: Crucial BX500, 2,5" - 240GB; OS: Microsoft Windows 10 Home 32/64-Bit ESD All Lng. Yes, I know I have no HDD, but I plan to have 2 or 3 games installed at a time and I have external HDD for films, photos, etc. Thanks for any help or comments. Cheers.

Last edited by a moderator:

Lutfij

Titan
Bad PSU, I'd look at the R5 at this point of time instead of an R3 and the OS can be used for free if you merely use Windows Media Creation Tools(and you don't mind the watermark at the bottom right).

You forgot to mention where you're located, what your budget for the build is and where you prefer to purchase the parts from(site)?

Might also want to list your current specs so we know what you're upgrading from.

D

Deleted member 1588519

Thanks for the reply. R5 is double the price of R3. My budget is roughly 300 GBP (I am keeping the GPU from my old rig, OS is not included in this price). How does Windows Media Creation Tool work though? I would not mind any watermarks and I would love to save some money. I am gonna buy this in the Czech republic, as the prices there are bit better than in the UK where I stay most of the time. The shop/site is czc.cz. My current build is Intel Core i3-4160; GIGABYTE GA-B85M-D3H - Intel B85; Crucial Ballistix Sport 8GB (2x4GB) DDR3 1600 CL9; Seasonic Energy Knight SS-500ET T3 - 500W, OEM; Zalman Z1; MSI R9 270 Gaming 2G (later replaced with the 1050Ti, cause it has broken down).