[SOLVED] Low network speed

Mar 10, 2020
Hello! On this speed test it says I have around 257 mbps download and 18 mbps upload. Whenever I'm downloading something, the maximum download speed is around 25 or 30 mbps. Please keep in mind that I do not use a wireless connection.

Photo

Solution
Hello! On this speed test it says I have around 257 mbps download and 18 mbps upload. Whenever I'm downloading something, the maximum download speed is around 25 or 30 mbps. Please keep in mind that I do not use a wireless connection.

Photo
First ensure you don't have your units wrong. Speedtest shows megabits (Mb) download sppeds are shown in megabytes (MB). 30MB would be 240Mb. That is the first explanation you need to exclude.

kanewolf

Titan

Photo
First ensure you don't have your units wrong. Speedtest shows megabits (Mb) download sppeds are shown in megabytes (MB). 30MB would be 240Mb. That is the first explanation you need to exclude.

Solution