Reputable
Dec 2, 2018
So recentlly i started issueing problems with my pc :
CPU R5 1600
GPU RX 560 4gb
4GB Ram
120GB ssd
1TB hdd
Before when i had i worse pc i had no problems but now i have spikes in every game even in minecraft
In cs go on low settings i have arround 150-200-300FPS (depending on the place) but almost every 20sec my game almost frezzes and drop to 15FPS
Could it be from the 4gb of ram ?

Solution
That PSU is not something that would be considered quality. I would highly recommend you get a better quality one, unless you like replacing hardware. A low quality unit can kill you other hardware. 4gb ram is not enough either. 8gb is the minimum, these days, and with your ryzen it needs to be ddr4 3000/3200, and in dual channel.

logainofhades

Titan
Your ram is running in single channel, and is not helping you any. Ryzen needs fast ram, and in dual channel. What is the make/model of the power supply? What are your CPU and GPU temps? All drivers up to date? When you put this system together, did you do a fresh install of windows?

logainofhades

Titan
That PSU is not something that would be considered quality. I would highly recommend you get a better quality one, unless you like replacing hardware. A low quality unit can kill you other hardware. 4gb ram is not enough either. 8gb is the minimum, these days, and with your ryzen it needs to be ddr4 3000/3200, and in dual channel.

Solution

mihaisoroiu05

Reputable
Dec 2, 2018
I think i will just put in another 4Gb of ram :)) thanks