Specs:
GPU: AMD RX570 sapphire pulse itx 4gb
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 2200G
Ram: ADATA 8GB 2400MHz
SSD: ADATA 240GB
HDD: 500 gb
Motherboard: GIGABYTE B450M S2H
Powersupply: FSP 500W 80+ Silver

Its been almost 3 months since I started using it , and since than I have been having performance issues with my GPU (lower fps than it should be) , for example I am getting 63 fps at ultra settings on APEX LEGENDS , but people with the same setup (GPU,CPU,8gb ram) gets 80-90 fps.

I know that my setup is not a monster but I have made some research and watch the benchmark test every other same setup gets 20-30 fps higher than I get with the same settings at the same games. I have played 15-20 games the results are almost the
same.

I have made different benchmark tests , always got lower scores than normal and at usersbenchmarks test everything works normal or above expectations except GPU.

I have updated my drivers , updated my bios , I have tried overclocking , tried reinstalling Windows and nothing changed.

I have 5 fans installed in pc with GPU and CPU stock fans there are no obvious overheating.

UserBenchmarks: Game 56%, Desk 69%, Work 42%
CPU: AMD Ryzen 3 2200G - 81.1%
GPU: AMD RX 570 - 56.5%
SSD: Adata SU650 240GB - 82.8%
HDD: Seagate Momentus Thin 5400.9 2.5" 500GB - 49.2%
RAM: Adata DDR4 2400 2OZ 1x8GB - 49%
MBD: Gigabyte GA-B450M S2H

These are the usersbenchmarks test results like I sad only the GPU works below average performance.

I have tried everything I can and I am working on this for weeks now and no difference. I really could use some help.

(sory for bad english btw )

May 10, 2019
The slow RAM isn't helping you one bit; RAM speed is fairly important to Ryzen.

It's hard to be more specific because you're giving us your FPS compared to the FPS of mystery YouTube videos with mystery configurations.

Thanks for answering.
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xUJFbTzPK3M
View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xMoOXXpyhic&t=2161s

like this video . Its almost the same with my setup (ı dont know about ssd or motherboard ) and I have tried most of these games with the same settings given in the video and I am always getting lower fps than the videos.
Like you said my ram is not very good and I have been thinking about getting one more 8 gb 2400 hz ram , but if the ram speed really effects that much I might just get a faster one.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
And just getting into the first one, you see the problem: they're not the same setup. When one person is using faster RAM and using it in dual channel, it's not the same as a person using slightly slower RAM in single channel. Plus, his GPU has a higher clock than yours. What's he running in the background compared to you? Were all your settings identical? All these small things add up.

And these aren't benchmarks, they're randomly selected game fragments. For example, notice that at no time did the player in Apex Legends actually get into a firefight, which will have an effect on FPS.

And it's the same with the second one. At least that person gets into actual combat in the clip you link. But that's also a GPU overclocked to now 200 MHz over your GPU and with DDR4 3000 RAM, again in dual channel rather than single-channel.

I'm just not convinced at this point, given the scanty information, that there actually is a problem. Given the slow single-channel RAM and the GPU on the lower end of the 570s, you ought to be below the average for similarly configured rigs (2200G/570). You're just comparing random clips to random clips on similar but slightly better-equipped rigs and it's hard to provide a solution when I'm not sure there's a problem.

Last edited:
May 10, 2019
And just getting into the first one, you see the problem: they're not the same setup. When one person is using faster RAM and using it in dual channel, it's not the same as a person using slightly slower RAM in single channel. Plus, his GPU has a higher clock than yours. What's he running in the background compared to you? Were all your settings identical? All these small things add up.

And these aren't benchmarks, they're randomly selected game fragments. For example, notice that at no time did the player in Apex Legends actually get into a firefight, which will have an effect on FPS.

And it's the same with the second one. At least that person gets into actual combat in the clip you link. But that's also a GPU overclocked to now 200 MHz over your GPU and with DDR4 3000 RAM, again in dual channel rather than single-channel.

I'm just not convinced at this point, given the scanty information, that there actually is a problem. Given the slow single-channel RAM and the GPU on the lower end of the 570s, you ought to be below the average for similarly configured rigs (2200G/570). You're just comparing random clips to random clips on similar but slightly better-equipped rigs and it's hard to provide a solution when I'm not sure there's a problem.

Now when you say it probably these small differences really make big difference on fps. And I am gonna try updating my ram I guess that might solve my problem like you said if there are any problems. Thank you man for anwers.

DSzymborski

Curmudgeon Pursuivant
Now when you say it probably these small differences really make big difference on fps. And I am gonna try updating my ram I guess that might solve my problem like you said if there are any problems. Thank you man for anwers.

Now, it could be that there's a problem, but it's hard to tell without getting everything into top form.

Reactions: Anqorian