Question Low ping but lagging

Soloontop

Commendable
Aug 29, 2019
so about a week ago ive been experiencing lag whilst playing fortnite. I have a yellow/red internet connection error on the top left while playing but i have 0 percent packet loss aswell as around 5-20 ping. I can feel the lag while playing and my character rubber bands and other stuff is delayed. I checked my internet speed and it said it was fast, i also restarted my router as well as my pc does anybody know how to fix this?

Lutfij

Titan
Make sure your BIOS on the motherboard(desktop or laptop) is on the latest version. Then uninstall your NIC drivers and reinstall them with the latest sourced from your manufacturer's support site. Install the drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Check and see which version of Windows 10 you're on at the moment.

Soloontop

Commendable
Aug 29, 2019
Make sure your BIOS on the motherboard(desktop or laptop) is on the latest version. Then uninstall your NIC drivers and reinstall them with the latest sourced from your manufacturer's support site. Install the drivers in an elevated command, i.e, Right click installer>Run as Administrator.

Check and see which version of Windows 10 you're on at the moment.
my bios for my motherboard is up to date but how do i figure out which manufacturer my NIC drivers are from?

TRENDING THREADS