Question Low quality graphics in all games with an RTX 2060 ?

May 24, 2022
got a problem with all games that i have.
i've maxed up every thing to high quality but i still get every game at low graphics quality and it's really awful
anyone could help ?

i'm using an HP OMEN 15-dh 1033nia laptop
  • rtx 2060
  • i7 10th gen
  • 16 gb ram
  • ssd 1 tb
  • windows 10 20H2

JWNoctis

Respectable
Jun 9, 2021
Low graphics quality how?

Are you playing at your monitor's native resolution? Anything lower will be blurry.

Are you playing on external monitor or your laptop's own display? No amount of other hardware will save you from a poor monitor, should that be the case.

Where did you max out everything? Nvidia control panel or ingame menu? The former won't do.

To be safe, clean reinstall your graphic driver and reset all settings.

Which games? No amount of modern hardware would significantly improve the graphics quality of older (or poorly-made) games, except in edge cases when the game itself did not offer options for anistrophic filtering and anti-aliasing.

May 24, 2022
Low graphics quality how?

Are you playing at your monitor's native resolution? Anything lower will be blurry.

Are you playing on external monitor or your laptop's own display? No amount of other hardware will save you from a poor monitor, should that be the case.

Where did you max out everything? Nvidia control panel or ingame menu? The former won't do.

To be safe, clean reinstall your graphic driver and reset all settings.

Which games? No amount of modern hardware would significantly improve the graphics quality of older (or poorly-made) games, except in edge cases when the game itself did not offer options for anistrophic filtering and anti-aliasing.
I'm playing in native resolution using the laptop's monitor
I've maxed everything on Nvidia control panel and the in-game settings
I'm playing Rainbow six siege and Valorant and God Of War
Everything is kinda pixlated like a low quality texture and low quality effects and also a terrible Antialiasing even if i maxed it to X8
Also the vision is kinda weird when it comes to dark places in games ... the vision in kinda hard in this case
Also I've done Uninstall using DDU and clean Uninstall but that didn't help

JWNoctis

Respectable
Jun 9, 2021
I'm playing in native resolution using the laptop's monitor
I've maxed everything on Nvidia control panel and the in-game settings
I'm playing Rainbow six siege and Valorant and God Of War
Everything is kinda pixlated like a low quality texture and low quality effects and also a terrible Antialiasing even if i maxed it to X8
Also the vision is kinda weird when it comes to dark places in games ... the vision in kinda hard in this case
Also I've done Uninstall using DDU and clean Uninstall but that didn't help
Reset Nvidia control panel settings and see what happens. You shouldn't need to touch that for any recent game.