Question Low resolution on 1080p displays

setopolis

Commendable
Jul 12, 2021
The weirdest thing happened to my pc a few days ago I thought I would reinstall cod modern warfare and play it again when it downloads it said that "The recommended settings have changed since you last played call of duty it will change your system settings but not your controls" I have seen this before when I played modern warfare before but I usually click no and it just launches the game fine but this time when I clicked no for some reason it opened my driver easy I thought nothing of it and closed driver easy because the game launched I started playing the game but I noticed it looked really bad when I played modern warfare before and it looked just fine but this time the textures and the resolution looked horrible so I tried messing with the graphic settings and nothing helped and trust me before this the game looked perfect and high res but now it looked horribly I eventually gave up and closed the game to see that my desktop look horrible too the text was hard to read and hurt my eyes on both of my monitors I played a diffrent game and the grahpics and resolution looked horrible there too I tried watching a video on youtube and thre reolution looked horrible on my monitors I thought I was just maybe focusing on the pixels too closely so I just gave up looking for a fix but today I launched another game and I could see that the scaling was way diffrent and that something was deffinitlley wrong so Im just looking for a fix but I think it might be hardware Ive had this pc for 2 years

Things I've tried:
Reinstalling windows
Reinstalling Drivers
Downloading latest drivers

My specs:
GPU: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB
CPU: Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-8700 @ 3.20GHz
RAM: 16 GB
Monitors: DELL ST2210 and DELL P2219H

I can also give screenshots if needed

setopolis

Commendable
Jul 12, 2021
1) uninstall driver easy. don't use crap like that

test with just 1 montior?
monitor connect to the gpu?
1) uninstall driver easy. don't use crap like that

test with just 1 montior?
monitor connect to the gpu?
woah I unplugged one of the monitors and I got “your device has run into a problem and need to restart” screen but still didn’t fix it also driver easy was uninstalled when I reset my pc and both monitors are plugged into the GPU.