Hi, I just recently build me a new gaming pc. But my problem now is that my GPU just uses 50-60% of its power in most of the games I play. I wonder now if I could be a bottleneck of my CPU or something else. Temperatures are fine I checked that. My take is that the PSU might be throttling the GPU or just doesn´t have enough power but I'm not sure. Since I'm not that familiar with pcs I would appreciate your help. Here are my specs.
- CPU: AMD Ryzen 5 3600X 6-Core Processor
- GPU: KFA2 PCI-E RTX2070 EX
- Mobo: B450 TOMAHAWK (MS-7C02) (AM4)
- Memory: DDR4 PC3000 G.Skill 16GB (2x8GB)
- Storage: SSD Crucial 1000GB M.2
- PSU: Be Quiet! PURE POWER 11 500W