Low SSD Life after only 35 days of use?

Crossbreed

Reputable
Oct 1, 2014
Hello guys.

A couple of months ago I bought an Intel SSD and now after 35 days of power up time and 1.3TB written on it HDD sentinel reports a 94% Health. A couple of weeks before it was at 96%.

No errors occurred during data transfer and hdd sentinel reports the state of the ssd as perfect.

Found this on their website (hddsentinel) ''According the information and experiences with this and similar models, there is a special attribute which is usually related to an internal problem of the SSD in general and may indicate problem with the SSD controller itself (not the memory cells which can wear). This error counter is detected and its change is reported by Hard Disk Sentinel in both the text description and the health %.
In some rare situations it is possible that the error counter of the SSD may change because of the disk controller (motherboard) where the SSD is connected, its driver and/or the communication channel (SATA cable) or overclocking which may cause that the SSD detects and records problems.''

Should I prepare to take it to warranty? How can I find what's the problem?

Crossbreed

Reputable
Oct 1, 2014
Already done this, I've downloaded the latest version though, updated the SSD's FW, it also reports the same, so no error from hdd sentinel, it has something to do with the wearout attribute 233.

PS: I also ran a full diagnostic test and it reports everything perfect.

PS2: For what should I look in the SMART details?

Crossbreed

Reputable
Oct 1, 2014
Once or twice, can't remember exactly.

Well, maybe they were right on the hdd snetinel forum and some ssds have a problem with the controller and not the memory cells.