Question Low ssd performance

Crazykid1115

Distinguished
May 23, 2015
Samsung SSD drive performing at 1st percentile. That means out of 100 drives I'm getting the worst performance of all of them.

Here's a screenshot

Heres My specs

I made sure that I was using a sata 3 cable with sata 3 port. What in the world is going on. I've been trying to fix it for a while now by looking up tutorials and deleting storage spaces and such, as well as reseating and looking up drivers. Nothing seems to be fixing it. Could it be that it's just faulty hardware?

If someone could help me that would be just great.

Lutfij

Titan
You're going to have to upload the images onto an image hosting site like Imgur and then pass on a link here. If you're using Userbenchmark then you're not doing it the right way. For added measure, list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Crazykid1115

Distinguished
May 23, 2015
You're going to have to upload the images onto an image hosting site like Imgur and then pass on a link here. If you're using Userbenchmark then you're not doing it the right way. For added measure, list your specs like so:
CPU:
Motherboard:
Ram:
SSD/HDD:
GPU:
PSU:
Chassis:

Unfortunately, I cannot post any images or links, apparently the site doesn't allow me to do that as I will get a message box that says "You post cannot be posted as it is likely to contain spam like or inappropriate content. "