Question Low Upload Speeds on Computer Only

Page 2 - Seeking answers? Join the Tom's Hardware community: where nearly two million members share solutions and discuss the latest tech.
May 27, 2021
So my internet package is 50mbps down and 10mbps up. I only get 2mbps up at most on my computer while everything else is normal. My speeds are fine on every device except my desktop computer where I need those speeds most. I have looked into everything that google has provided me already. I disable Windows Management Instrumentation, disabled VPNs and firewalls/antivirus, router is all good and capable, ISP doesn't limit me or anything as they came here and tested everything themselves including my ethernet cord connect to my desktop, I could not find any of the LAN optimizers or stuff like that, my computer is clean of viruses, and so on. I really do not know the problem.

May 27, 2021
It might be worth giving windows refresh a try. It allows you to keep your files but just checks the existing system files and re-installs any corrupted or missing ones.
got the BIOS updated, I downloaded the wrong file before, but that didn't do a thing for my upload speeds. Windows refresh is a no go either.

May 27, 2021
It might be worth giving windows refresh a try. It allows you to keep your files but just checks the existing system files and re-installs any corrupted or missing ones.
I don't think my message went through, but BIOS is updated and that did not change a thing on the speeds. Windows refresh is also a no go as I don't have the option for that, only resetting my PC, but I don't want to reinstall everything I have.

May 26, 2021
I don't think my message went through, but BIOS is updated and that did not change a thing on the speeds. Windows refresh is also a no go as I don't have the option for that, only resetting my PC, but I don't want to reinstall everything I have.
It should give you the option to refresh / reset your PC but also allow you to keep your files.