Reputable
Sep 10, 2019
I Have Hp Compaq 6300 Pro MT . I wanna upgrade to the following

Motherboard : Z97x UD3H
GPU : GTX 1050 Ti
PowerSupply: Zalman ZM500-GV PSU 500w 80+
CPU : i5-2400 3.1 GHz

Does This Upgrades fit the Case
or i should sell this case and get a new case?

And Also . What other components do i miss?

Solution
No that would not fit as the current Compaq case has a small form factor. I would just buy a new cheap and cheerful case that is a standard Mid tower for an ATX size motherboard.

If you do not have an SSD, I would make that a priority as that will make a huge difference to how responsive your system will be and they are at a very low price now.

Also on the RAM if you have 2 sticks then good as it will run in dual channel mode. If not try to get an extra stick but it must be the same type and speed.

Mrgr74

Reputable
BANNED
I Have Hp Compaq 6300 Pro MT . I wanna upgrade to the following

Motherboard : Z97x UD3H
GPU : GTX 1050 Ti
PowerSupply: Zalman ZM500-GV PSU 500w 80+
CPU : i5-2400 3.1 GHz

Does This Upgrades fit the Case
or i should sell this case and get a new case?

And Also . What other components do i miss?

Missing RAM. Make/Model/Speed/Amount.

Since it's an HP case, I'm curious if the mobo mounting pattern will match up with a non-HP mobo. Anyone else here have the same case and can confirm/deny? You can buy a cheap & basic case for around $30 usd new or buy a used ATX case online for even less.

Here is a quick CPU Support List
http://www.cpu-upgrade.com/mb-Gigabyte/GA-Z97X-UD3H-BK(rev._1.0).html

No that would not fit as the current Compaq case has a small form factor. I would just buy a new cheap and cheerful case that is a standard Mid tower for an ATX size motherboard.

If you do not have an SSD, I would make that a priority as that will make a huge difference to how responsive your system will be and they are at a very low price now.

Also on the RAM if you have 2 sticks then good as it will run in dual channel mode. If not try to get an extra stick but it must be the same type and speed.

Solution
And SkyNetRising makes a great point (great spot!) on the motherboard...only these will do for the i5-2400:

H61, B65, H67, Z68, B75, H77 or Z77

Still you should be able to get one of these very cheap especially second hand. or move to the the i5- 4670/4690 or even better the i7-4770 or the 4790K for the Gigabyte GA-Z97X-UD3H motherboard.