Question Lower FPS than usual/expected.

Jun 21, 2022
I'm getting lower fps than my pc is capable of,even though everything works as it should: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/53382867
Another problem that appeared at the same time and its most likely related is that when I move my mouse,scroll or do mostly anything,desktop window manager and client server runtime process rises up to 10% or 20%,which ends up in using up to 43% of my gpu when only scrolling or moving my mouse just a bit,Any help?
(I'm getting around 5-120 fps in games like fortnite,lol and others regardless of resolutions or other stuff)

SomeGuyonTHW

Reputable
Oct 9, 2020
I'm getting lower fps than my pc is capable of,even though everything works as it should: https://www.userbenchmark.com/UserRun/53382867
Another problem that appeared at the same time and its most likely related is that when I move my mouse,scroll or do mostly anything,desktop window manager and client server runtime process rises up to 10% or 20%,which ends up in using up to 43% of my gpu when only scrolling or moving my mouse just a bit,Any help?
(I'm getting around 5-120 fps in games like fortnite,lol and others regardless of resolutions or other stuff)
Which games exactly? Fortnite is known to have awful 1% lows and have FPS drops here and there even on fastest systems, although I've seen higher ram speeds or running more than 1 channel can help with it a little.

I've ran fortnite on dual channel 3200MHz memory and still experienced fps drops a little, it is likely it isn't your PC's fault if you're talking about fortnite.
try other games too.

Jun 21, 2022
Which games exactly? Fortnite is known to have awful 1% lows and have FPS drops here and there even on fastest systems, although I've seen higher ram speeds or running more than 1 channel can help with it a little.

I've ran fortnite on dual channel 3200MHz memory and still experienced fps drops a little, it is likely it isn't your PC's fault if you're talking about fortnite.
try other games too.

In fortnite I used to get around 500-700 if I remember correctly,I now never get past 144 (if I move the camera around it lowers even to 5 fps sometimes) on uncapped,cs go gets around 200 but if I start any recording software it's ends up at 30-50 fps,People playground is around 60 fps if you spawn 3-4 small houses,Apex gets lower than 60 when I'm in the air and works decently when I'm on the ground.The problem is that the FPS is constantly low on all games that I have tested yet.I don't think its because of the ram since it used to work properly before,is it possible to be because of windows,monitor or the hdmi cable,these are the only things that I've changed in the last year.I have a spare ram stick so I'll try connecting it later.

Last edited:

TRENDING THREADS