Question Lower FPS than usual with Ryzen 5 5600x and RTX 3070

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aug 23, 2021
Hi. In the last two weeks my computers performance has dropped for no reason. I used to get 350-450 FPS when playing csgo even in all settings set to highest possible. Also in COD Warzone I used to get ~140 fps with high settings on 1080p but know I get 110 on low setting even with dlss on. In fights I get fps stutters. I used msi afterburner for benchmarking to see if something is wrong but I don't understand everything there.
DDcTLoZ.png

My PC specs are:
MSI B550-A PRO
Ryzen 5 5600x
RTX 3070
16 GB 3200MHz RAM
500GB M.2 SSD
Corsair RM750x

My cpu and gpu temperature seem fine. Cpu temps on warzone goes around 60+ and gpu temps in warzone are from 60 to 70 while playing a lot. In other games the temperatures are lower.

Lutfij

Titan
Check and see what your current motherboard BIOS version is. Cross reference it with MSI's support page for your motherboard. If you have BIOS updates pending, don't jump to the latest, instead gradually work your way to the latest(without using Beta BIOS). What OS are you working with? If Windows 10, where did you source the OS installer from?

Aug 23, 2021
Check and see what your current motherboard BIOS version is. Cross reference it with MSI's support page for your motherboard. If you have BIOS updates pending, don't jump to the latest, instead gradually work your way to the latest(without using Beta BIOS). What OS are you working with? If Windows 10, where did you source the OS installer from?
I updated my BIOS. While updating my BIOS I realised my local PC shop repairer put my rams on the wrong slots and also did not change it to XMP mode enabled. That must have caused fps drops

Status
Not open for further replies.

TRENDING THREADS