abCasPeRR

Honorable
Jun 6, 2012
I guess I could just play with it and see what happens, but I wanna see if any of you have overclocked and gone below 1.216V, which is what mine is at, at 4.0GHz. I saw a article where people over downed the voltage to about 0.980 or something like that on stock speeds, so I'm sure you could lower it a little bit on a 4.0Ghz OC.

Any advice or information would be appreciated.
Thanks.

Solution
very little at a time. Just as if you were raising the voltages for overclocking the same goes for undervolting. Adjust the voltages at a little at a time and test. Repeat until it is unstable then slightly raise the voltages to a stable level. After that run a Prime 95 test for atleast a full 24 hours.

There is only one way to know for sure and that is to do it and then test it with Prime 95. If it doesn't give you a BSOD than it should be fine.

very little at a time. Just as if you were raising the voltages for overclocking the same goes for undervolting. Adjust the voltages at a little at a time and test. Repeat until it is unstable then slightly raise the voltages to a stable level. After that run a Prime 95 test for atleast a full 24 hours.

Solution

TRENDING THREADS